Sunday, December 18

This ones for you!

I seem to be posting less and less, it's near impossible to type on a laptop or iPad while lying on your side; actually, besides watching TV there is not much that can be done while lying on your side. I have been writing some things down (posts and what not) in a notebook, with a pencil since it doesn't stop writing when upside down, I'm hoping soon to have some of those things scheduled for posting.

SO, I'm opening this up to you guys: What things would you like to know about me? Is there something you've been wanting to ask, but haven't? Is there something you're curious about, whether it's an opinion, a how to or whatever? Ask away my friends, nothing will be withheld.

2 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

Have you blogged about the logistics you have planned for once the babies are here? Although it's clear from reading your blog that you have more hands than I do, I'm curious about what your plan is for diapering/feeding/watering all of them!

Life Happens said...

Will you have any more kids after this? Are you returning to work or will stay home? (I hope you can stay home with your babies). What do you and the hubs do for a fun date night?

LinkWithin