Sunday, December 18

Christmas Updates

Our Christmas Card


This is what we got this year from Shutterfly.com, using the blogger promo that I had blogged about here. I always select matte finish and I think one of these years I need to try gloss, just to see how it looks. I got them a few days after I ordered, then had them all stamped and in the mail by the afternoon....GO ME! I had to scan this picture in, thus why the picture is rather faded. I was really happy with how they turned out.

BB'er Secret Santa

My Secret Santa was awesome this year (not that they're ever NOT awesome!) Tell me this isn't quite the haul! There was even something for Avelyn, and I've even been generous and shared the cherry chocolates with Matt (which are all gone):-D Thanks Andrea!

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Beautiful card! I need to get around posting mine too.

LinkWithin