Friday, December 16

33 Weeks

33 Weeks

Size of Baby: They are measuring now (from head to toe) over 17", and baby center says they weigh over 4lbs each

Maternity Clothes: Clothes are becoming an issue: Nothing feels comfortable over or under my belly, and shirts don't cover up the bottom anymore (even with a wife beater on)

Weight Gain: I'm up to 206 (according to the drs scale), so 12lbs from pre-pregnancy.

Stretch Marks: Yup, and my tummy is itchy too....no matter how much shea butter I use.

Sleep: I think I get up between 3 and 7 times a night.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting sent home from my OB appt on Monday :-D

Movement: Yep. Although mine is getting limited: I'm going to need PT just to learn how to stand upright and walk properly after this :-P

Symptoms: It's not easy being this big lol That and I seem to be crying at the drop of a hat.

Food Cravings: Loving lots of fresh fruits and veggies, but still lovin' sugar too.

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Being able to move the way I used to, being able to do the things I used to, especially now that it's December and I want to bake and clean and cook and decorate and prepare for the babies.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Each week more the babies stay put!

Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom.

Milestones: 21 days until they're guaranteed to be here: However, none of us think I'm going to make it 36 weeks...just because of how big I am getting. We're all just hoping to make it until after Christmas....preferably December 31st or January 1st or 2nd, Matt has his money on the 28th.

Emotions: I'm crying at the drop of a hat. I'm starting to freak out about getting to Albany or being put in the hospital, or reacting to meds for a c-section or delivering in the back of our van.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 49.25" waist , 46"hips .

Bare belly pictures to follow...enter at your own risk
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch, the stretch marks look painful - do they hurt or just itch?

congrats on making it this far! If I feel so over-crowded with a singleton, I can't even imagine what it's like to be you! Hero-momma ;)

Nink said...

Oh my gosh, Jess. You are doing so wonderful. I can understand the emotions and crying at the drop of a hat. I did that, and I just had one baby growing inside of me. I pray those babies stay put until after Christmas. I'd love for you to enjoy your last holiday as a family of 3. You and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Queenie. . . said...

You are doing AWESOME!!!

sadie607 said...

Yay!! Another week down that's amazing. I remember my stomach itching and hurting from the stretch marks. Not fun. Hang in there.

Life Happens said...

I can't believe there are three little ones in there! Enjoy your weekend.

Photogrl said...

Way to go, Jess! You are doing great baking those little ones!

Oh, the itchiness! It was awful. I used to have M. rub my belly with lotion every night, but it would only help for a few hours.

I'm constantly thinking about you, even though I don't get on much to comment. You are a rock star! :)

Manda said...

I've read blogs a long time... This has to be the greatest trip pregnancy I've ever read about. You are doing a GREAT job for these babies!

Your belly looks painful. The itching must be insane.

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

33 weeks is wonderful!!!

LinkWithin