Wednesday, September 15

In other news...

The axe is happening on Friday at 3pm....my hair is GOING GOING and will be GONE! I think I figured out how I want to get it cut....similar to the picture from before but here it is (but no bangs)...And Mark Wahlberg just because...does anyone else think that sometimes he is very attractive and other times not so much? I didn't think he was so wonderful looking in Date Night, but in other movies he is.

Today my mom and I went shopping (which is always an event, because we have to drive 2 hours to get anywhere). We went to the Woodbur.y Common Outlets. We had bought stuff at Gymbor.ee for A while in Hershey, but when I got it home I really need a smaller size, so we went back to exchange them.

Our order from Landsend.com came today. Matt's sweater is fantastic....it's so soft and comfy...I think I need to order myself one in a smaller size. My dress however....absolute crap! It looks terrible. It's a wrap dress, but there's no shape to it, it gaps and tugs and just looks terrible.

So I'm back to square one....why is that I can always find great clothes for everyone else, but not for me?! I've gotta figure something else....I'm thinking of wearing the orange sweater I already have and perhaps a khaki corduroy skirt. Any ideas?

No comments:

LinkWithin