Friday, September 17

Hair and gone :-)

I chopped it!

This was this afternoon

this was this evening
(Yes, I know I look exhausted...and my chin isn't really that pointy....is it?...I guess that's what happens when you're taking your own picture)

I feel like ME again....do I miss my hair, yes, but I've donated what was chopped off to Locks of Love: It's a bit short, but they accept anything now and sell it to other companies for money. So it's still going to a good cause and not in the garbage can.

I've also been working on A's 1st bday invites (which need to be mailed monday). We're going with an apple theme (I use the word loosely). We've got the whole menu planned out and as of now it's going to be on the small side (25-30 people), which is ok with me.

On the menu:

Drinks: Fresh pressed apple cider (our own) and Matt's pumpkin ale

Dessert: Apple Cupcakes and fresh made cider donuts (with cinnamon and sugar)

Dinner: Smoked ham, mashed potatoes, homemade apple sauce, roasted squash, pumpkin soup, and homemade biscuits

I am so excited about it!

8 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Your hair looks great! And I love the invites, they are so cute.

JJ said...

Super cute!!

sadie607 said...

Your hair looks really great! And I love the invite and the menu sounds so good I want to come :~)

raisingmiles said...

Love the hair!
Love the invites!
Love the food!

Jendeis said...

Love, love, love the hair!! You look fantastic!

So in love with the apple theme, and the menu sounds delicious. (How do you make the donuts?)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

LOVE the new do! Doesn't it feel great to get a good chop like that! Love it! And the apple bday theme will be adorable!

Miss said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE It! It is so cute and bouncy!!!

Photogrl said...

I love, love, LOVE the new cut! Super cute!

The apple theme and invite are cute, too!

LinkWithin