Friday, September 24

I finally got something finished.....

Yesterday I spent 2 nap times and 2 movies (about 4 hours) finishing my mom's birthday quilt. I was tired of looking at it on my table and needed to get it done and out of my house.
To answer Kristin's question below. I'm much more of a traditionalist when it comes to quilting. I like traditional colors, patterns, quilting....I see a lot of modern quilts and they do nothing for me, but show me a civil war quilt and I'm head over heals :-)

To see more of my quilts click here. You kind of have to sift through them. I keep meaning to organize all of my quilts (at least the finished pictures) into one place...hasn't happened yet.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! It looks great. I see Miss Ave there in the corner looking cute too.

I'm just impressed by anyone that can get seems to match up.

Jendeis said...

The quilt looks lovely. Congrats on getting it done!

Love that shot with A peeking out from the corner. :)

Cortney said...

Wow! That quilt looks beautiful! I really wish I had the time and talent to do that!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy ICLW!
~ #54

LinkWithin