Thursday, June 26

The hair is the richest ornament of women. ~Martin Luther


I did get my haircut today, and here it is....
It's not style quite the way I would do it, but it's shorter and it's highlighted. The highlight isn't very noticeable because it's not too far off from my natural highlight. My hair was rather dark from the winter, and this just lightens it up a bit.

I do like my hair this length, because it balances out my jaw a lot more...my head doesn't look so huge. Hopefully it'll look even smaller once I lose some weight! Matt's not too keen on this length...he preferred it when it was down to my waist...MEN! But he does like it...I even got told I looked gorgeous! ;-)

6 comments:

Manda said...

I dig it! Is your hair naturally that curly?!

~Jess said...

For the most part it is...it's more so when it's humid...when it dry...it becomes a lot straighter.

VA Blondie said...

I love your hair! My hair curls when it is humid, too. With short hair, it looks kind of cute. Hubby loves my short hair. And so do I! I do not know if I will ever go back to long hair.

sadie607 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

WoW!... I think it's a fantastic cut. Fits your shaped face very well--and I like that it's voluminous and healthy looking. Great job.
Best Wishes
Anna

Rachel said...

Cute :-)

LinkWithin