Thursday, April 12

Take Note

Over the past few weeks I've been slowly making a few changes around here. Some of those changes were big, such as getting my own domain name, and others were smaller, like updating my header images. Of course, now I want to share all the changes with you!

*New address - Check
*New header and images - Check

~Keep in Touch~
If you look over there to your right you'll see a section with all the ways you can, well, keep in touch.
*New Facebook page - Check
    Make sure you head over to visit the new page and, if you feel so inclined, "Like" me. I'll be posting when there is a new post here, as well as any great sites or other blog posts I find throughout my online-meanderings
*New Etsy page - Check
    I updated a few things around here too. Nothing major, but I do have some new greeting cards available
*New Pinterest page - Check
   Keep up with all my boards and the different ideas, crafts, quotes, recipes etc that I "pin". I've even added a "Pin it" button to the bottom of blog posts, but you have to click-in to the post to see them.
*There's even a Twitter link {which I barely use}, as well as my RSS feed subscription

~Pages~
* {About Me} - I think that's pretty self-explanatory, BUT it's also where you can find my favorite quotes and bible verses, as well as the links to the Carnivals that I participate in.
* {My 1000 Gifts} - Read along as I share how Ann Voskamp's Book "One Thousand Gifts" has impacted me and all the many gifts that our Lord has given me.
* {Piecemaking} - The fastest way to get to all of my posts having to do with my quilts, crafting and other sewing adventures!
* {Where the Heart Is} - HOME! It's my favorite place to be, always has been. I link up to all of my posts about our home, the renovations we've done, different projects, all those kind of things that have made this house our own. I also keep track of all of our favorite family recipes here, if I've posted about something I've made there's a pretty good chance you can find the link to it here.
* {A Few Good Books} - For the past few years I've been trying to keep track of the books I've read. I've also joined up with Blogging for Books, you can also find the links to my reviews.
* {Blogs} - A concise listing of the various blog groups I belong to, as well as links to all the awesome bloggers I am blessed to know.

~New Comments~
This is one of the things I'm most excited about. I've always love the CommentLuv feature on wordpress blogs, it allows you to link your own posts to a comment, which in my opinion is fantastic, particularly when trying to grow in your community. It such a wonderful way to have easy access to the blogs of those who comment.

I think that's all of them! Phew! There's a few more things going to "roll out" in the next month or so, but you'll just have to wait and see what I have up my sleeve :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin