Friday, April 13

Easter Revisited and Other Things

Last weekend was Easter, which led directly into a crazy week of catching up and doctor's appointments for the babies. Finally, I'm able to sit down and do a little bit of posting. I'm sure you won't mind if this is mostly pictures :-)

Saturday (4/7), we did Easter with Matt's family since his brother and his family were up. As always the girls had a blast running around crazy together. I'm so looking forward to when it's 6 kids running around crazy!


Easter morning we got up and headed to church with everyone. We even managed to get a family picture of all of us, which now the count is up to 16 people, that's just Matt's immediate family with spouses and kids.


After church there was an Easter Egg Hunt, the girls had so much fun running around and trying to find all the eggs. They looked so adorable in their dresses together! My mother-in-law made the girls all matching dresses (different colors) and the boys matching pants/tops, I made my skirt to match Ave's dress. I will be getting a better picture of the ensembles next time we wear them.

After a good nap, we headed up to my parents' to spend time with them, my grandfather, my uncle and his family. Ave and S were having so much fun together. We even got M in on the action of searching for eggs. Of course my mom told us there were 18 eggs and we only found 12, then she realized there was only 12.



On to other things...

In the middle of the week we decided that the pack-n-play was just getting too small for the babies, so we decided to move them to the crib (yes, they're still sharing). It was a bit of a rough start, Ellie wasn't ok with NOT being squished, but they made it through the night. Of course the next morning there was a bit of dishevelment. This morning it was even worse, all three of them had different limbs hanging out of their swaddles...me thinks that it might be time to start removing them.

No comments:

LinkWithin