Friday, December 2

31 Weeks - 35 Days to go!

31 Weeks

Size of Baby: They are measuring now (from head to toe) about 16", and baby center says they weigh approximately 3.3lbs each

Maternity Clothes: Clothes are becoming an issue: Nothing feels comfortable over or under my belly, and shirts don't cover up the bottom anymore (even with a wife beater on)

Weight Gain: I'm up to 202.5, so 8lbs from pre-pregnancy.

Stretch Marks: A bit of an understatement and the belly button has all but disappeared too.

Sleep: I seem to be getting up more often at night to go pee and am more tired during the day.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting told I didn't have to go back to Albany for 2 more weeks!

Movement: Yep. Although mine is getting limited: I'm going to need PT just to learn how to stand upright and walk properly after this :-P

Symptoms: Found out there are actual THREE heads vying for the same spot in my hips.

Food Cravings: I think I'm still super crazy about sweets.

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Being able to move the way I used to, being able to do the things I used, especially now that it's December and I want to bake and clean and cook and decorate and prepare for the babies.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Each week more the babies stay put!

Weekly Wisdom: I think I've watched enough Caillou to last the rest of my life.

Milestones: 35 days until they're guaranteed to be here

Emotions: Last week I had a melt down because no one wanted me around before the shower, because they were all getting things done.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 48.5" waist , 46"hips .


Yes, the person with really big boobs now has really tiny boobs, particularly in comparison to the belly.

6 comments:

Maria said...

you look amazing, jessica!! i can't believe there are 3 little ones in there!!
congratulations on 31 weeks!!
hope your december is off to a great start!
xoxo
maria <3

Nink said...

My oh my, that belly is just growing!!! You seem to be holding off wonderfully! Praying you can get through the Christmas season without having to go on bed rest. Can't wait 'til your 3 little ones are here!

Anonymous said...

haha
I went up 3 bra sizes during the first trimester - and I also feel now like I have tiny boobs. In comparison. On the good note, though, my thighs look magnificently slim. In comparison to the big belly, that is ;)

Rachel said...

Hey Jess, I noticed that we read and comment on a lot of the same blogs (passionate homemaking, all things good), so I thought I'd check out your blog. How exciting about triplets!!! You are amazing! My daughter was born in July at 27 weeks, and I have been blogging a little about our NICU experience, if you are interested, however I hope you can avoid it all together! It is possible! :)

Anonymous said...

btw, I left you an award: http://zygotta.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/960/

sadie607 said...

Yay for another week down!! You still look great for having 3 little ones. Rest and take it easy as much as you can.

LinkWithin