Friday, December 2

Favorites and Liebster Award

My friend Sadie tagged me for a little favorites fun the other day {month or two}....so here we go:

Favorite colour? I used to say blue or green, but I don't think I have a favorite anymore. I just love colors

Favorite animal? A horse is still my favorite, but I love my dogs
Favorite number? Do people actually have one of these....If so, I don't.
Favorite alcoholic/non alcoholic drink? It could be both: Pina Coladas, but other than that water and milk
Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, because Twitter totally confuses me
Your Passions? My Family and quilting
Your wish list for this month? No babies this month
Favorite pattern? What kind of pattern? Sewing? Quilting? Umm quilting would be probably anything with a star.
Favorite day of the week? Sunday, it's the only day that Matt is probably home
Favorite flowers? I have a lot: Tulips, Daffies, Hyrdrangea, Sunflowers
Favorite photo as of late:
On to the Liebster Award!
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
I was recently awarded this by Zygotta, Thank you!

The rules go as follows:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

On to my top 5 picks (in no apparent order)
1) Sadie at Our Little Pebbles
4)Kim at Raising Miles

Pass it on Ladies :-)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you! That is so sweet. But, and you probably know this, I'm terrible at reposting these things. Not that I'm ungrateful, but mostly just lazy. But I would answer about half of these questions the same as you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I just reposted it.

LinkWithin