Friday, November 18

29 Weeks

29 Weeks

While I know there are now 7 weeks until 36 weeks, the doctor doesn't think I'm going to go much beyond 34 weeks, just because of how big these babies already are. He joked that if I made it to 36 weeks I'll have 25 lbs of baby in my stomach. So, I'm mentally preparing myself for these 3 being here in December, but I REALLY want to get through Christmas with them tucked safe and sound....if not to 36 weeks.

Size of Baby: They are measuring now (from head to toe) about 15", and baby center says 2.5lbs, but we know they're 3lbs, 2lbs 12oz, and 2lbs 14 oz

Maternity Clothes: A little bit, but Matt's "wife-beaters" are coming in handy (wearing them underneath everything so my tummy is covered.

Weight Gain: I'm up to 199, so 6lbs from pre-pregnancy. The dreaded 200 is inevitable, but I'm ok with it, because I know that this is all baby. The doctor said I could gain anywhere from 10-20lbs between now and the babies' arrival.

Stretch Marks: A bit of an understatement

Sleep: I seem to be getting up more often at night to go pee and am more tired during the day.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the three of them squirming around. Pass my GTT test!

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: I have two heads vying for the same spot in my hips (A is definitely in position, but it feels like Little Miss, thinks ladies should be first), and occasionally feel like a knife is stabbing me because of it.

Food Cravings: I think I'm still super crazy about sweets...not good.

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Being able to move the way I used to, being able to do the things I used

What I'm Looking Forward to: Each week more the babies stay put!

Weekly Wisdom: I definitely need to lay down more and more now...just the amount of weight/pressure in my stomach.

Milestones: 7 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here (HOLY CRAP!)

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 47" waist , 46"hips .....I don't pretend to understand how these babies are growing, but my waist and hip measurement stays the same.

3 comments:

sadie607 said...

Every friday I say another prayer of thanks that you are one week further in your pregnancy and those babies are still hanging out.

Such great weights Jess and you continue to look amazing.

Nink said...

Whoa!!!!!! Your babies are really starting to take over your body. Your babies are so healthy, so whatever you are doing is GOOD! God is good. He is watching over you and your little ones.

Anonymous said...

your babies are getting really big! It feels like your tummy got much bigger since the previous pic.

PS - love the wifebeaters!!!

LinkWithin