Friday, October 21

25 Weeks

25 Weeks

Size of Baby: They are measuring now (from head to toe) about 13.5"

Maternity Clothes: Yupperooski

Weight Gain: Down only 2lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Asking the doctor on Monday about my not gaining...if for no other reason, than to calm my mother.

Stretch Marks: A few new ones, above my belly button...there seems to be a new one every day.

Sleep: Sleep is good, but I'm seemingly having to get up more and more during the night and it's becoming harder and harder to get out of bed. I do have to have something under my stomach, otherwise the weight there just pulls on my back and hips.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting a massage....my awesome massage therapist brought in her chair, so that I wouldn't have to lay on the table.

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: Saddle sore.....I feel like I've been riding a horse or bike for ages. I can't walk very fast and sometimes it just feels like my pu.bic bone is splitting in half.

Food Cravings: none really....trying to up my intake of veggies though, and decrease my sugars

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Getting up and down and out of anything without it being an ordeal. It's a really good thing our bed is wrought iron and solid

What I'm Looking Forward to: Each week more the babies stay put!

Weekly Wisdom: my days are quickly numbered

Milestones: 11 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here.

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
*I'll have to update this later, because I haven't taken a picture or measured*
This week: " waist , "hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!)

3 comments:

Nink said...

Man, I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going by. I guess that makes sense, since mine feels like it's flying by. LOL! You're doing a great job of keeping those baby cooking. You getting things all set up and ready for their arrival? You nesting much?

Kristen said...

Stay in place babies!!

Can't wait to see an updated belly pic!

Life Happens said...

I'm such a bad brace buncher!! I had no idea you were expecting triplets!!!! Congrats!

LinkWithin