Thursday, September 15

Some things old, some thing new...

*Matt's going to talk to the old man next time he sees him around, then if that doesn't accomplish anything we'll go to the police. We do live in a small town, so I'm not really sure how much good the police will do, but we'll try.

The funny part of the whole thing is that he seriously thinks that I don't SEE him with his binoculars.

*My dad talked to his doctor (she's specializes in homeopathy/nutritional imbalances and a bunch of other things - She's the one who has gotten his A-fib under control without prescription meds) about my anxiety. Her opinion is that my mineral stores are extremely low, that the babies have depleted all of my reserves and anything I am consuming is immediately going to them, which is resulting in how I'm feeling.

Which actually makes a lot of sense to me. Also, for my dad, he knows that sugar can spike his anxiety attacks. So for now, I'm to go crazy eating vegetables and seriously limit my sugar intake (which includes carbs etc). We'll see if this helps. I'm thinking it will, because I'm sure that I'm not getting enough veggies, in spite of salads and leafy green consumption.

I'm also going to the chiropractor today, which should help a bit.

*We picked up our car on Monday night!

*We had our first bona fide crazy person in the store today, complete with pointing and rude questions. My sister was carrying A around the store, when I noticed this lady at the opposite end of an aisle looking at me, then motioning for her friend.

She comes running toward me and says "Are you Jessica? Are you the one having triplets?" "Yes" "Oh my gosh, she's the one (to the friend)! I was up this morning thinking of you at 4am, wondering how you're going to do this!" "Oh" "I want to come over and hold one of your babies! I can help change diapers and feed them and scrub floors!"

In the meantime my sister is now there, wondering if she needs to show this woman the door, because she was that BSC. Finally she tells me "Oh, I'm so-and-so's sister, from your church. Not that you think I'm some random crazy person." Oh ok, so that makes it all better now.

She has never been in the store before, neither has the friend she was with, and spent $2.83 on a bag of candy. My mom, sister, and I were all pretty annoyed. My mom really doesn't have any idea of the potential for sanity, but that kind of freaked her out: That someone actually made a point to come into our store, looking for me, specifically to ask questions. Yea, that fence with the lock is going up real soon in our yard.

4 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Hope the diet change helps with the anxiety.

And um, yea that lady is BSC! It took me a minute to figure out what that meant. :)

Definitely get a lock for that gate.

Hope the talk with the dirty old man goes well and he leaves you alone!

Katie said...

Man, the crazies are out in full force. I too hope the changes in diet help. Anxiety is no fun. Hugs

Anonymous said...

that's crazy... what is it for them, a zoo? So tactless...

Queenie. . . said...

The diet thing makes sense to me, too.

Maybe the guy with the binoculars knows that you see him, and likes it. Sorry--that's probably creepier!!!

LinkWithin