Friday, September 16

20 weeks

20 Weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of bananas now (from head to toe)...about 10" (there is already 30" of baby in my belly right now....that's almost as long as Ave is at 2 years old!)

Maternity Clothes: Yupperooski

Weight Gain: Down only 4lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight

Stretch Marks: A few new ones, above my belly button

Sleep: Lovely~Although lying on my back, for even a few moments, results in major hip/sciatic/back pain when I change position

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling them move in the morning

Movement: Yep.

Symptoms: For the most part I'm feeling pretty good, bit tired sometimes and some stretchy issues, but nothing major.

Food Cravings: none really....trying to up my intake of veggies though, and decrease my sugars

Gender: 2 boys and a girl: We have 1 boy name (Henry Charles....Matt was very set on the name, so we agreed that if there is a boy or girl name I'm set on he'll go with it); As for little girl....We both love the nickname "Ellie" but no idea of a full name (Elysa, Eliza, Elizabeth, Elise? Any suggestions).

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY! Especially at night....It's ridiculous, I feel like I could pee every 2 seconds....and it's only at night.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting a move on with preparing things for the babies

Weekly Wisdom: Some people are INSANE!

Milestones: 4 weeks 'til viability 16 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 44" waist , 48"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!) Becoming more of a D bump every day.



8 comments:

Kristen said...

That's a lot of baby in there! Of course you have to pee all the time - they are squishing your insides! :-)

This picture looks like you are carrying very high up!

Nink said...

You look amazing! Can't believe there are 3 babies cooking in that tummy of yours. I love the nickname Ellie. Elizabeth is super cute. I've always liked that name, but my husband and I settled for Ella. :) Henry Charles is so strong, so old-fashioned, love it as well! I love the older names. :) Keep up the good work!

sadie607 said...

I Love the name! And Ellie is adorable. I'm partial to "E" names though. Ella or Elizabeth are both beautiful.

Anonymous said...

LOL
if you put 3 bananas ina row, that will be one really long banana ;)
I heard after 20 weeks they start measuring babies with legs - so next time there will be even more inches!

JJ said...

Looking great, Jess! The names are super cute - so exciting!

Anonymous said...

YOWZA! Definitely getting that 3 baby bump now!

I love Ellie as Ellie...

My New Normal said...

Congrats!

Photogrl said...

Oooh, I love the nickname Ellie!

A friend has a daughter named Ellason...I always thought that was pretty.

What a beautiful bump! I love seeing your progression.

Thank you so much for the kind words on my last post...I'm going to try to find time to post and comment more...I miss you all!

LinkWithin