Friday, August 19

16 weeks


16 weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of avocados

Maternity Clothes: Yea, definitely...my regular shirts have started to creep up over my tummy.

Weight Gain: Still down 8lbs....don't tell my mom

Stretch Marks: First new one crept out yesterday....above my belly button

Sleep: It's fair week: Between staying up to help Matt and getting up with Ave (usually by 6:30) I'm getting around 3-5 hours a night. Blah!

Best Moment of the Week: Ave blowing raspberries on my tummy

Movement: I'm thinking a little bit

Symptoms: For the most part I feeling ok: I do have times of having to force myself to eat and things just not being appealing.

Food Cravings: Ice water

Gender: My guess: 2 boys and a girl: Matt says 3 girls (I think that's his worst case scenario, not that it's a bad thing).

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY! Especially at night....It's ridiculous, I feel like I could pee every 2 seconds....and it's only at night.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out genders on the 24th

Weekly Wisdom: Walking too much doesn't do me any good.

Milestones: 9 weeks 'til viability 20 weeks until they're guaranteed to be here!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 42" waist , 46"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!) I haven't gained any inches, but I definitely have a bump. I think the weight I've lost balanced out the growth

Pardon the hair: It's the last day of the fair and I just got home and Ave just went to bed. And I'll just be honest....I don't look decent most of the time.

6 comments:

sadie607 said...

Can't wait to see your picture and yay for just a few more days until you find out their sexes. And when you say shoot the neighbors dogs you mean... haha I hope they're not being obnoxious.

sadie607 said...

Yay! I love belly pictures. You look great!

Anonymous said...

you look AWESOME
glowing with happiness, I would've never guessed you're tired after a whole day of fair!

And your bump is so lovely (and it dwarfs mine... I am also turning 16 weeks today, but with only one avocado to claim space, it's much, much smaller ;)))

Janna said...

You look FABULOUS!! :)

Jem said...

Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog.

Triplets? Wow!

Sarah said...

Here from ICLW!!

Congrats on your triplets!!! I can't wait to hear the gender report!!

Happy ICLW!
#75

LinkWithin