Saturday, August 13

15 weeks....and other things

Not much to report in the pregnancy department: We're now 9 weeks from viability. I'm been feeling better as far as tiredness, but eating is still more of a chore than anything. I certainly do better when someone else cooks the meal. Everything is staying down, but it's just not appetizing.

I was able to find babies B and C on the doppler the other night; for a while I've only been able to find C. I'm definitely looking pregnant...there's no hiding that. I will say that walking around stores is a bit strenuous, not that it's exhausting or anything, but when I'm done I definitely feel more stretching/pressure in the tummy area.

The weirdest thing so far is that my sides are getting funky. When pregnant with A, I was all out front, but now I'm getting a bump on each side of my tummy, along the waist line. If I was a ripped muscle builder it would be the muscles that come down from the mid-back into the stomach...very weird: As Matt put it "The gotta go somewhere".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We're heading into fair week: FUN! I seriously don't enjoy this time of year. Matt has been home for about 5-6 hours a day, only to sleep then he's back in the store/truck or at the fair grounds setting up. He gets to be a very grumpy, stressed boy; which I don't like. Friday he worked from 4am-10pm.

This year I get to have even MORE fun with the fair. We get to do PAYROLL: YAY! I'm trying to figure out how to do this and what we need to do for compliance with laws. It's been a while since I was in HR and payroll (almost 2 years) and then I just put everything in to a computer program and it figured it out and printed a pay stub. Oy!

This is not fun. Fortunately, my mom does payroll for the store and other business so she's able to help a bit, but it's really different, because we're a seasonal business with only 2 pay weeks. That and her stuff is automatically all figured out by a computer program. Blah!

So if you feel like sending a few extra prayers our way...we would certainly appreciate it. Matt puts such long hard days in and I'm home alone trying to keep all the paperwork together and bookkeeping up to date every day with Ave running around (since EVERY ONE is working, there's no one to babysit for a few hours for me to do work).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In other awesome news: I've been at war with Ni.kon. My camera has gone in for repairs twice in the past year for issues with focusing. I started having issues for a third time, and some new issues (the camera is less than a year old). I first contacted their service department the 1st of July. They finally had me send the camera back for repairs the last week in July. I called to find out that status and to press my case that the camera be repaired (I had also included a letter to that effect and also my unhappiness with customer service).

I FINALLY got an email back yesterday: They're replacing my camera! YAY! But I have to wait till they have more D90s in stock...boo! Hopefully it isn't too long.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I think that is all that's really going on around here...just the usual insanity and ridiculousness :-)

Oh, we go on the 24th for genders and anatomy scan. So after that we'll be announcing to the "world" we're pregnant with triplets. I'll be posting on facebo.ok, for those of you who are FB friends with me, after we find out the genders.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
And, I need to have a sort of smug-snarky moment: BIL and PP are having another girl. BAH! I guess this is one thing that BIL may not be able to get his way on. He's been going on since C, our niece, was born, that the next one is a boy...born in Jan 2012. In my opinion, and their's, the most important thing is a healthy baby, but it's still rather funny, because they were both dead convinced they were having a boy.

3 comments:

sadie607 said...

Sending prayers for your fair week. I hope it goes well, matt stays sane and it's profitable for you guys.

And oh my goodness how are you already two weeks from finding out the sex of the babies?? That's so soon! How exciting. Although you are in for one long ultrasound it took forever with just my two. Praying all goes well with that too.

Queenie. . . said...

Wow, you have a lot going on! Thank goodness fair season only comes along once a year. Makes me kind of miss home. . .I'd love to take Miss M to a good old-fashioned country fair.

I hope these next few weeks fly by, and life is back to normal soon. Can't believe your big scan is so soon--so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Ьн friend had 3 daughters. They decided to give it yet another try to have a boy and... they ended up with twin daughters!

they had to move to faraway suburbs to even accommodate such a huge all-female family :)

LinkWithin