Friday, August 5

14 Weeks

14 weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of lemons

Maternity Clothes: Not really...but I am wearing stuff that is baggier on me. I don't remember my maternity clothes being so form-fitting when I was pregnant with Ave

Weight Gain: Still down 8lbs....don't tell my mom

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Sleep: I love sleep. I try to nap when Ave does, but it's not the end of the world if I don't.

Best Moment of the Week: Finding heart beats of B and C on the doppler

Movement: I'm thinking a little bit

Symptoms: For the most part I feeling ok: I do have times of having to force myself to eat and things just not being appealing.

Food Cravings: Ice water

Gender: My guess: 2 boys and a girl: Matt says 3 girls (I think that's his worst case scenario, not that it's a bad thing).

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY! Especially at night....It's ridiculous, I feel like I could pee every 2 seconds....and it's only at night.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Finding out genders on the 24th

Weekly Wisdom: Keep my tummy full of food.

Milestones: 1st Trimester DONE!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 42" waist , 46"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!)

I'll try to get around to taking a belly picture....I haven't taken any...bad mommy, I know.

ETA: Please pardon the pajamas, unfocused picture, no bra, unbrushed hair and otherwise horribleness that is this picture. I took it this morning (8/6)....I'll try to get a "cuter" one later on today.

I think something happened overnight, because I don't remember looking/feeling this way yesterday morning (my tummy was still pretty mushy, but overnight, parts have hardened up). Maybe it was the walking around the fair grounds yesterday evening, but I felt a major pull last night (like it almost knocked me over with surprise) and this morning I still feel a dull ache of a pull.

Lord help us all!

6 comments:

sadie607 said...

Yay for 14 weeks! You find out what you're having on the 24th that seems so soon! And yes go take a belly picture immediately.

Queenie. . . said...

Me too on the peeing! At least with this pregnancy I have an en suite bathroom.

casprincipessa said...

We found out at 12 weeks! Although it's not set in stone our MFM said two girls and a boy :)

Anonymous said...

wow, what a pretty bump!!!

Anonymous said...

wowza

And seriously...nobody noticed the quilt mishap except you!

manymanymoons said...

You look great and definitely give me hope!

LinkWithin