Monday, August 1

13 weeks (a few days late)

~*~13 weeks 3 days~*~

Not much new to report: Feeling a bit of movement every so often. I was able to find babies B and C's heart beats last night for the first time on the doppler :-) Loved that! Both were right around 150-155. I think A is going to be harder to find because they're kind of tucked way down and behind every one else.

I'm feeling pretty good. I haven't taken a nap in a few days, which I think is going to change today (we were too busy with our trip). I have definitely been having some sharp stretching pain, but nothing crazy.

We told a few more people that we're pregnant with triplets....the reactions are priceless :-) Of course, some of the comments there-after are annoying ("You're done now, right?" or "Time to get your tubes tied").

3 comments:

Where the Heart Is said...

:-)

Happy for you!

Jessica White said...

Thank you "Where the Heart Is"! I tried to reply to your comment but couldn't....is there a blog that I could follow you at?

sadie607 said...

Yay Jess I'm so glad that everything is going so well and you've made it to the 2nd trimester. Now I think it's time for some weekly belly pictures don't you?

LinkWithin