Tuesday, July 26

NT Scan

We had our NT scan today: All looks good! We go back August 24th for my first GD test, anatomy scan, and cervix check.

All 3 were measuring ahead:
A was 13w1d heart rate of 155bpm
B was 12w5d heart rate of 145 bpm
C was 12w5d, but we didn't find out a heart rate

They were all bee-bopping all over, but the tech didn't have much trouble with getting the NT measurements: She said she's had more trouble with 1 than with our 3. All have their arms and legs, stomach and bladder, heart....all looking good.

My BP was good: 118/64 , I was down a few more pounds, but nothing bad.

We did have our first MFM consult, which wasn't very much. My total goal of weight gain is 35-45lbs, which [I quote] "Might mean some restrictions on your part as to what you eat": I'm not too concerned with gaining too much.

Our goal is that the babies not arrive until after Thanksgiving, but given my history with Ave's pregnancy they don't believe there should be any problems with me going beyond 33 weeks (which is average for triplet-pregnancies); I'm sticking with my goal of no babies until after New Years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!
I could only imagine what it's like - triplets :) woo-hoo!

Carlita said...

Wow. Triplets. Wishing you a long and healthy pregnancy - and lots of help once they arrive!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

So glad the everything look so good! Grow babies grow!

I think they need a nickname. =)

Miranda said...

Great appt! And I like the sound of New Years Babies! :)

sadie607 said...

Yay! So glad everything is looking good. I remember being amazed at our NT scan at how much they looked like little babies compared to the blobs at earlier ultrasounds.

Queenie. . . said...

Glad it went well!

LinkWithin