Tuesday, July 5

Now for the total randomness :-)

*We know we're going to need a new car and plan on trading in our Honda CRV (KBB estimates $15k on trade for it). But we're in a bit of a quandary as to what to get: I've wanted a Toyota Sienna for a while, but FIL made a comment about going with the Chrysler T&C. I read some stuff online and the T&C is the preferred vehicle because of the stow n go seating (which I like and Toyota doesn't have), as well as the power doors and hatch.

We're going to be going soon to start looking at cars: That way once we actually are going to buy it (probably November some time), if I can't go, Matt at least knows what we want. My big things (which I hadn't even thought about until I started doing some research) are the easy seat changes, lots of trunk space, roof rack, auto-start (so I don't have to be taking babies outside in the cold; or leaving 4 little ones alone while I run out), automatic doors and hatch, and it must have ipod hookup and be beige or silver (hides the dirt better).

Now, let's see if we can find that for only a few thousand dollars more than our trade (we still owe Matt's grandfather $7k on the Honda, and want to pay cash for the van, so we don't have any additional debt) :-D

*It's getting really hard to keep the triplet-factor a secret.

*We're going to be having a friend of ours come in once a week to help clean around the house. I take a nap every day while Ave is sleeping and I try to keep up on laundry, dishes, etc, but the overall house is neglected. I honestly can't remember the last time I swept and mopped/vacuumed the house, and the only reason why the toilets have been scrubbed, is because we had people over a few weeks ago. It's rather sad really lol

Anyways, here is some totally cute randomness courtesy of Miss A




5 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

She's sooo cute! Love the outfits.

Carrie said...

We ended up with a Sienna after test driving a T&C - it was just more comfy and we liked it better.

That being said though, I do wish we had power doors on both sides (we have one side) and a power hatch.

Even though it doesn't have stow and go seating, the middle seats do easily fold up and I can fit tons of stuff in the back. (When we bought Kasen's twin mattress, it fit at an angle with one middle seat folded up.) The back seats do fold down into the floor. Assuming, you'll have car seats in them that won't be moved for a good few years, how often are you going to be stowing the middle seats?

House cleaning: This was one of the first things that came to mind when you said you were having triplets. I was all "Man, if we lived closer, I could go over once a week, let Kasen and Ave play and help her clean her house!"

Amanda said...

Ave is looking so cute! She looks like such a big girl now!

My house is usually in a similar condition and I don't have any excuses. A friend of mine texted that she might come over the other day and I had to run to the bathroom and scrub the toilet.

Photogrl said...

She is adorable!

Power doors are wonderful. I didn't think they'd be that big of deal, but after a winter of getting Miss O. and the twins in and out, I'm SO happy we have them.

Good to hear you have Dr. Luke's book...I thought about it today and was wondering if you had it. I liked that it was realistic without being panic inducing.

Yes, thinking about all you should eat is overwhelming! I really just focused on trying to get all my protein and water in.

It was hard to keep twins a secret, I can't imagine how hard it is with trips!

Anonymous said...

she is too cute!

LinkWithin