Friday, July 22

12 Weeks

12 weeks

Size of Baby: They are the size of limes

Maternity Clothes: Not really...but my clothes were too big to begin with.

Weight Gain: I'm down another 3lbs....not surprising, it's been too hot to eat much the past few days (total loss:8 lbs - Don't worry I still weigh a good 50lbs more than I really should)

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Sleep: I love sleep....I'm still taking naps when Ave does...it was 2 hours and 15 minutes today.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting a call from my "friend" A at AMC, that she was able to consolidate my appts in to one day! Yay! Matt will get to see the babies now:-)

Movement: I'm thinking a little bit

Symptoms: For the most part I feeling ok: I'm definitely having some pulling or something in my lower stomach muscles....particularly when I wake up during the night. Nausea is almost gone, but I do have times of having to force myself to eat and things just not being appealing.

Food Cravings: Ice water

Gender: My guess: 2 boys and a girl: Matt says 3 girls (I think that's his worst case scenario, not that it's a bad thing).

What I Miss: Not feeling like I have to pee....CONSTANTLY!

What I'm Looking Forward to: NT scan on Tuesday, as well as our MFM consult.

Weekly Wisdom: Keep my tummy full of food.

Milestones: Done with progesterone!!!!

Emotions: A bit more balanced....which isn't saying much for me.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 42" waist , 46"hips (LET THE GROWTH BEGIN!)

1 comment:

Queenie. . . said...

I am so jealous that you are done with progesterone! Good luck at your scan this week.

LinkWithin