Tuesday, May 31

"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me."

Thank you to all our soldiers, past and present: Especially my grandfather and uncle, Matt's grandfather, and many others!

We had a pretty good weekend: Surprisingly it ended up being relatively good weather. Last year I bought a pool on a clearance sale ($5), so I set that up for Little Miss and she loved splashing around in it. Then on Monday we went to the parade.

We're still working on a bunch of projects around the house, but we did finally get all the lawns mowed and the garden planted. I still need to get the front window baskets done and my cutting garden planted....slowly but surely (the dress Ave is wearing is one that my Great Aunt Claire made for me almost 30 years ago).


Waiting excitedly for the marching band to come!

Running around the backyard.

Chilling with Daddy

1 comment:

sadie607 said...

I'm so jealous of your nice weather. We had snow here this memorial day. Crazy Nevada weather.

LinkWithin