Saturday, March 12

One Thousand Gifts #76-100

76. My mom getting me my own copy of One Thousand Gifts :-)
77. Seeing more of the ground
78. Walking past my flower bed and seeing the first bit of green
79. Being able to make it from the house to the car without ice skating the whole way
80. Seeing old videos from my GRANDPARENTS' wedding
81. Wonderful In-laws
82. Vinegar: It's good for you and it cleans good!
83. Honey and all it's yum-alicious goodness
84. Cloth Diapers
85. My Dad's corned beef
86. How many of my "gifts" are food related
87. A new magazine!
88. Sitting down with Matt to talk
89. Thinking about our garden and what we'll plant
90. NOT getting flooded (we're in the clear!)
91. A shower that doesn't have a curtain attacking you
92. Finishing projects
93. A stove....because I don't have to stand outside over a wood fire to prepare dinner
94. Seeing old friends with their little ones
95. Getting me through the week (as I worked a lot more hours in the store)
96. Having all of our parents and grandparents living so close
97. Seeing the new developments Ave makes on a daily basis
98. Mechanical pencils....I always have to have a point!
99. Hot showers
100. Down-time with just me and Matt

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I have to say, I absolutely love this idea! I saw the book before and checked out the website and am totally inspired by the idea. We all need to see all of God's blessings in our lives because he is immeasurably blessed us with so many wonderful things. I love these posts. I always find myself smiling. :)

LinkWithin