Sunday, March 13

Estoy loco....

I have no had down time all week. Ave takes a nap late morning into the afternoon, which is the hours I was needed in the store. So I would get up with her at 6:30-7am, put her down for a nap at 11:15am, go to the store and work for several hours, come home, then usually head back over to the store in the afternoon again (I did have a baby sitter here with her). I didn't stop from the time I got up until I went to bed 11:30 most nights....and forget about time to go to the bathroom!

Hopefully this week is a little more low key, and I actually get to spend sometime with crazy-girl and do some stuff around the house.

OH MY GOODNESS! This kid is growing in leaps and bounds. Just in the past week she's gone full speed ahead: Her words have increased, her speech is more enunciated, she's climbing up on EVERYTHING, she now will say "yes" and nod her head. It's so much fun to watch and completely exhausting!

Last night we had a bit of a scare...someone got out of her crib. Fortunately we put a hook and eye on her door a few weeks ago, just in case she eventually did get out. I think she scared herself more than anything else. I don't think she knew what to make of it, but we solved the issue and hopefully it's a long time before we have that happen again.

I think that's all what's been going on with us. The time change is screwing with me; I know it's "really" an hour earlier than it is, but I'm ready for bed earlier than usual. Rather sad.

1 comment:

raisingmiles said...

I am dreading the day Miles does the same...... but still hoping to keep the crib a while longer!

LinkWithin