Friday, November 12

Christmas Cards

I love, Love, LOVE sending Christmas cards (and getting them). I know it's early, but I've already started thinking about what we'll do this year. I saw that Shutterfly.com was doing a promo for bloggers, so I think this year I'll give them a try. I've always been impressed with the cards I've received from other people who used shutterfly; and I used them quite a few years ago to have note cards printed and was really happy with how they came out.

I'm really loving a couple of different designs they have for cards....(click on any picture to be taken to it on shutterfly.com).


The other things I've been considering are a calendar for my parents for a Christmas present, or an ornament for our tree, to mark Avelyn's 2nd Christmas. So many ideas!

2 comments:

raisingmiles said...

I love sending and receiving! Our Christmas pics were delayed due to rain so I won't have my CD until the first week of December. Can you say Christmas card freak out?

Debbie said...

I love them too! and I even love the Christmas letters that come with them!!

LinkWithin