Wednesday, March 10

I H-A-T-E vaccines!

The afternoon/evening was ok: A went to bed a bit earlier than normal (7pm)...she slept fitfully, but not waking up the entire time I was awake. I dreamfed her at 10:30 before I went to bed, but she woke up at midnight anyways. Then it began....every 45 minutes...and I started to notice that she was feeling really warm to me.

I lowered the heat in her room, waited an hour and took her temp: 101.9*...lovely. I look at our paperwork from the doctor's office. Call if they have a fever over 101.5*. I didn't call because I knew the first thing they would ask is whether I had given her tylenol yet and I hadn't. So I gave her the tylenol and waited another hour...100.5*, much better...so I didn't call. Poor kid kept waking up and waking up...I actually fell asleep on the floor of her room...first time ever (I was tired!).

Finally early morning, I can't remember if it was 4:30 or 5:30...she settled down and slept a couple of hours...got back up at 7:30 with her gave her a bit more of a bottle and she went back down for a little bit...I woke up at 8:30 to hear playing in her room...happy as a clam.

I hope that last night was the extent of the vaccines repercussions....

2 comments:

~Jess said...

There are too many good books in the world to read...I just know I'll never read everything I want to in this lifetime.

Debbie said...

Poor baby. I hated vaccines too. I looked at the "Fantastic Fiction" Website and noticed that Charlaine Harris has a few differnet "character series". Someday I'll have to check them all out...if I ever have time.

LinkWithin