Thursday, February 25

Another BIG first for AVELYN!

(I'm a post whore today...my apologies :-)

Well last night I took A up to bed, and had her on her tummy while I folded diapers. I left the room (she was on the floor) to get something and came back and she was on her back...I did a double take and thought to myself, "I did have her on her tummy, didn't I?". I figured it was fluke so I rolled her back over and watched.

She rolled from her belly to tummy 4 times in a row (twice on camera). Here it is :-)

7 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Way to go A!

Amanda said...

Way to go little Miss A!!

kimbosue said...

Way to go Miss A!

(boo the video won't play for me)

Photogrl said...

That is a BIG first! Yay A!

sadie607 said...

Aww... she is so adorable. Marcus thinks so too. He looked at the valentines card and said, "She's a little cutie" I can't wait to meet her.

~Hollie said...

YEAH! What an accomplishment! Way to go Avelyn! :O)

Rebekah said...

Yay!! So cute!

LinkWithin