Wednesday, September 16

Appointments!

Yesterday was my 34 week OB appt: All is well...my blood pressure is 110/78, weight is good, fundal is good (never tells me what it is though), and baby's heart rate was good. On to the next appt: They're going to be doing the Group B Strep test at that one.

After my OB appt I went to my massage appt....my massage therapist (I've been seeing her for 6 or 7 years now) was giving me an hour massage on her tab (YAY!). I got "yelled" at that I have way too much fluid in my legs and need to get off my feet. I'm sure working the festival all weekend is the cause. I felt fine the entire time...I never hurt or anything, but I guess it was too much.

1 comment:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Uh hello you sure will be retaining fluid because it's summer and you're getting close to the end. LOL. Yep I am a carrier of the Group B strep and had to have a round of antibiotics prior to my kids being born.

Mary

LinkWithin