Sunday, September 13

34 weeks 1 day

How far along: 34 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +7 (+12 if you count the weight I initially lost and regained as part of my weight gain)
Maternity clothes: Sometimes
Stretch marks: Finally saw the ones on the underside of my belly: EEK!
Sleep: Not too much of an issue, I get up 1-3 times to go pee, but fall back to sleep...my back and belly/sides sometimes hurt.
Best moment this week: More progress in the nursery :-D
Movement: Quite regularly, but I think it's starting to become somewhat less...my guess is she's running out of room in there (I'm waiting to have some major belly growth soon).
Food cravings: Ice cold water and Apple Cider
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: None...If I'm having BH, I don't know it it
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but looking pretty stretched
What I miss: My back not bothering me.
I am looking forward to: FINISHING THE NURSERY!
Weekly wisdom: ....?
Milestones: Starting to feel uncomfortable sometimes...does that count?

We took this picture this morning before we headed to C-town to work at the harvest festival (I don't think I had brushed my hair yet). I'm trying to work with Matt and his photography and one of the things I'm trying to teach him is to get on the level of his subject...well with his being so much taller than me he tried kneeling, but it was too low...and I'm not even sure the picture is focused on me lol :-)

LinkWithin