Saturday, September 5

Another finish...

Look what I got done! The letters are all finished and ready to hang...we have to get the hardware to make the cabinet knobs screw into the wall. The other thing I got done today was the dining room (aka sewing room) has been cleaned up and cleaned out...which means first thing on Monday I can start working on the quilt.

I also got all of the baby clothes washed and away...went through some of the things we were given and sorted out what we wanted/needed and put the rest of the stuff in a pile to go to the church rummage sale (these were hand-me-down things).

Tomorrow we're going to Albany to do some shopping (for me...I need some clothes)...hopefully we can pick up the last few things we're going to need in the room.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Man, I need to start doing laundry. You're making me feel slack!!

I love the wall letters! And I love her name!

LinkWithin