Sunday, September 6

33 weeks 1 days

How far along: 33 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +7 (+12 if you count the weight I initially lost and regained as part of my weight gain)
Maternity clothes: Kind of...I bought a pair of pants to wear to work
Stretch marks: Finally saw the ones on the underside of my belly: EEK!
Sleep: Not too much of an issue...my back and belly/sides sometimes hurt.
Best moment this week: Getting the wall letters done
Movement: Quite regularly, but I think it's starting to become somewhat less...my guess is she's running out of room in there (I'm waiting to have some major belly growth soon).
Food cravings: Ice cold water
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: None...If I'm having BH, I don't know it it
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but looking pretty stretched
What I miss: My back not bothering me.
I am looking forward to: FINISHING THE NURSERY!
Weekly wisdom: ....?
Milestones: Starting to feel uncomfortable sometimes...does that count?

My aunt was taking too long: This was tonight (33 weeks 3 days) after eating dinner and not stopping to relax since I got home from work.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you look beautiful!!

LinkWithin