Sunday, August 2

Almost there....

Today's focus was on getting the carpet installed in the room...and yes, I helped do it. What's nice is that we didn't use any glue or anything else....simply because I was worried about ruining the wood floor underneath. If we ever have the time, money, desire etc I'd love to have all the floors in our house restored. I figured a few staple holes is easier to repair than glue.

Anyways, here it is....the room. Of course we still have to FINISH the room (ie. decor, curtains etc).

The other cool thing I discovered today was that the rocking chairs cushions come off, they're just held on with snaps....so once I have found fabric for them I can just have MIL make some easy slipcovers: WOOHOO!!

Something down, more to go...

3 comments:

sadie607 said...

I love it so far. The carpet goes perfectly with the wall colors. i can't wait to see the finished product.

Amanda said...

Your room looks great! I love it.

Leslee said...

That looks fantastic!

LinkWithin