Friday, August 21

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

I can't say as I agree with absence making the heart grow fonder: Absence just makes me miss the person like crazy :-(

I miss Matt. I haven't seen him in over a week for more than a few minutes a day (either I'm asleep when he comes home or he's asleep when I leave for work). I haven't been able to talk to him about anything, because when I do talk to him (in person or on the phone) it's only for a minute or two.

I'm ready for the fair to be over and for us to be back on a relatively normal schedule...3 more days....

3 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

hope you get some time together soon!

Cheryl said...

I'm with you on the absence thing...my daughter has moved a bit farther away and I just miss her more. Hope you have some good time together soon.

Katie said...

Hopefully it will be here before you know it! Those pictures of Matt with the little girl were too precious. Thank you so so much for my cards! I love them :)

LinkWithin