Sunday, August 30

32 weeks 1 day

I feel some peace at being 32 weeks...I think it's because I know others have delivered at 32 weeks and their babies were relatively ok, with minimal NICU time. It is hard to believe though that there are only 8 weeks left! Where did the past 7 months go?!

I see this on some of the other girls' blogs, since I don't have much to add I'm going to do this each week from here on out and belly shots each week. Here goes...


How far along: 32 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +6 (+11 if you count the weight I initially lost and regained as part of my weight gain)
Maternity clothes: Kind of...I have cheap yoga capris from fashion bug I wear with maternity tees, but I think I need to buy some pants, because it's getting too cool in the morning for capris.
Stretch marks: I've always had little stretchmarks, but Matt says they are starting to be more of them and they're slowly creeping up my belly. I can't see them because they're on the underside.
Sleep: Not too much of an issue...my back and belly/sides sometimes hurt.
Best moment this week: Giving Matt his gift at our shower yesterday and having him there with me the whole time.
Movement: Quite regularly, but I think it's starting to become somewhat less...my guess is she's running out of room in there (I'm waiting to have some major belly growth soon).
Food cravings: None
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: None...If I'm having BH, I don't know it it
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but looking pretty stretched
What I miss: There isn't much I miss...
I am looking forward to: Getting the rest of the baby stuff we need/want and FINISHING THE NURSERY!
Weekly wisdom: Even people who went through IF still can make rude comments (See baby shower post).
Milestones: 32 weeks seems like a milestone to me :-)

My hair gets a bit frizzy when it's raining out (and it rained all day yesterday). Boy, I really do look like crap in this picture (I never know what to do with my hair).


1 comment:

Melissa G said...

That is a lovely picture! I look like a wet cat in damp weather. My hair completely flattens out. Not sure which is worse.

I can't believe you are 32 weeks already! I'm not sure if you've mentioned it, but do you have a birthing plan?

LinkWithin