Friday, July 10

Friday Night Fun

Just in case you were wondering what we do for fun around here...I thought I'd show you:

Yes, those are swimming goggles; yes, those are bags of chopped onions on the counter; no, my face is not usually that "pig" looking (that actually scared me when I looked at the picture the first time). I chopped about 30lbs of onions, and it's all for the Car Show tomorrow. YAY! Now on to brewing about 20 gallons of ice tea. Wish us good weather for tomorrow and lots of customers!

2 comments:

sadie607 said...

haha the swim goggles idea is genius. I remember all this fun from last year. I hope you have good weather and a ton of customers.

Jill said...

Glad you found my new blog! Sorry for all the confusion.

Love the swim googles-hilarious! Wishing you good weather today!!

LinkWithin