Wednesday, June 10

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~ Emma Goldman


These are my clematis...I love clematis...I love viney flowers that grow up wrought iron even more...my clematis fulfill both.



I planted these a few years ago, but I honestly can't remember what they are now, but I absolutely love the little periwinkle buds with their yellow centers...


I've had to get creative this week with dinner: We had a lot of ricotta cheese which did not sell in the shop (it was a special order for someone who decided they didn't want it after all). The other night I made eggplant lasagna, which was good, but a bit too salty. Tonight I made stuffed chicken breast.

Very easy to make: Pound the chicken breasts until thin, mix however much ricotta, mozzarella, and garlic you like together, spread on the chicken breast, top with tomato and spinach, roll up, place in dish seam down, bake until cooked through (about 45 minutes at 375*)...voila!

4 comments:

Jendeis said...

The chicken looks and sounds fantastic!!

What about making some stuffed shells or some lasagnas to freeze?

When I have extra ricotta, I like putting a scoop of it and some spinach into an omelet. Yum!

See Jamie blog said...

Love those flowers. And want to come to my house to cook? :-)

annacyclopedia said...

Those clematis are amazing! I have some in the yard now but they're not blooming yet so I don't know what colour they are - cause we moved into this house in the winter. I'm so excited to see them, but I doubt they'll be as gorgeous as those ones.

And even though I've already had my 2 breakfasts for the day, now I want to eat some of that chicken!

Queenie. . . said...

That dinner looks delicious. I had cereal. . .

Gorgeous flowers!

LinkWithin