Sunday, June 14

21 weeks 1 day

Nothing new to report. Still haven't heard back from our OB as to when our Albany Med u/s appt will be. I did call and ask them how long before we heard back, supposedly by the end of this week I'll know when it is. Hopefully it's a convenient date.

I'm feeling fine. Matt still hasn't felt the baby kick. I'm getting a bit uncomfortable when in bed; I find that my stomach muscles really hurt if I sleep on my right side. I hijacked my body pillow back from Matt, so I've been using that.

Yesterday was the first day, at the end of which, my legs hurt. Usually my legs only hurt after standing/working all day when we were working 2 or 3 days + of 13 hours each, being on my feet. Last night Matt rubbed my legs. Of course last night, after working at the store all day, I read that at this point in your pregnancy you should limit the extended periods of standing and sit with feet elevated frequently HAHAHAHA: Too late now.

I explained to our massage therapist about our IF: She wasn't getting it when I had said we had issues. I explained what our infertility issue is, why, and how we "treated" it: Her response "You poor things, I would never have guessed that something was wrong, you both hid that so well." She was really supportive, and I felt better for educating someone about IF: That it isn't just a relax thing, or now that you got pregnant once, it will happen again quickly.

I think that's about all that's new in the PG department.

2 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

My husband apparently confided in some friends of his that I've only met once. They don't yet know that we're pregnant, and every time they see him, the wife advises him to tip me on my head after we have sex, and that will get me pregnant. People never cease to amaze me with what they don't know about IF!

I hope you get your appt soon.

VA Blondie said...

I hope you get your appointment soon!

It can feel rewarding when you educate someone on IF struggles. There are people out there who want to know and understand!

LinkWithin