Wednesday, June 24

Drum roll please.......

(no we didn't find out what we're having) Last night Matt felt the baby kick!

I went up to bed before Matt, the kid had been kicking fiercely all evening...and especially more so when I was laying flat on my back in bed. When Matt came up I had him put his hand on my tummy. He's been kind of just humoring me when I say "Here, can you feel that?!", because he hasn't.

He was laying there, eyes closed, and WAM! WAM-WAM! I looked at him and he just had this big dumb grin on his face. "Did you feel that?!" "Yea..."

It was too cute :-)

2 comments:

sadie607 said...

Yay! That's so exciting. I remember how excited Marcus was when he could finally feel the babies. (Although I was really hoping you knew the sex lol).

Queenie. . . said...

When I saw the title, I TOTAlLY thought you found out the sex! But, the real news is almost as exciting. Yay for that!

LinkWithin