Friday, March 6

Turning tricks :-)

I've been teaching myself some new things in photoshop (CS3). I got it last summer at a great price, and then bought a book (472 pages worth) which tells you how to do anything you could imagine in photoshop. I've only just started playing around with anything more than an action (meaning a preset effect that you do by clicking a button).

One thing I've always liked is a black and white picture with just a hint of color to something in it. I've figured out how to do that!!!! WOOHOO!!!

These are just a few I've practiced with, and aren't very good...you have to be very precise when adding the color back in.


After (can't find the before)


Before After


Before After

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh they look great! I'm jealous you have CS3..I love playing around and learning new tricks.

melissa said...

these are awesome, I love the stain glass that is really pretty.

Jendeis said...

Gorgeous pics!

The Wife said...

That's some good work! A tip I learned - if you work in masks then it's easy to "fix" your mistakes and gives you and unlimited amount of undos.

Queenie. . . said...

Very cool. My new digital has a function that lets you leave in one color. I've been playing around with it all day. So fun!

LinkWithin