Sunday, February 22

Why are weekends so gosh darn short?!

And mine had an extra day! Friday it was nice: I spent part of the day baking cookies for a funeral on Saturday, then the afternoon was spent lying on the couch watching a movie, Shrek the Third. For whatever reason the fight scene, the one when all the princesses storm the castle, had me in hysterical tears...I mean I was laughing while at the same time sobbing my eyes out.

Saturday morning we had a funeral to go to (church member). When we got home Matt started brewing a few batches of beer for our trip to NC, while I retreated to the dining room to work on this wall hanging, from Kim's Big Quilting Adventure. I got the whole of the shamrocks done, and all of the fabric cut for the border. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow.

Today we both just putzed around with our projects (beer and quilting). This is what I got stitched together on my wall hanging. I don't want it to be Monday tomorrow. BAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin