Saturday, May 2

My Tiny Dancer

This weekend was Ave’s first ballet recital! The cuteness was almost more than I could stand! The whole year has been an absolute battle with her…she loves dancing, loves ballet, but every week of going was a fight…tears and all. Matt and I felt like the worst parents literally forcing her to go every week, but I knew she loved it!

IMG_9958

Does this look like a child who is enjoying herself? I think she put this performance on only for me every week. Because then suddenly there would be this grown up, smiling ballerina in front of me!

DSC_0033

And yes, my kid dances to her own music.

DSC_0025

IMG_0062[1]

Then like that…it was over.

DSC_0040

Ballet

Ave sept May

I tried uploading the video of her dancing, but it keeps giving me an error. You can find it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin