Sunday, January 20

Sanctity of Human Life Sunday

I had planned on writing a post for today, but one thing or another has prevented me from sitting down and writing those words. I did come across this today, written by a blogger I’ve never followed before.

It is beautiful.

It is real.

It is true.

We will never win the litigation against abortion. It won’t happen.

The battle against abortion can only be won in the hearts. And begins with all people, instead of looking down on the pregnant, unwed mother, lifting her up, as Christ would. Showing her that she and her child are not only loved, but wanted and provided for.

timthumb-1So today…I’m not talking about the sanctity of human life. I don’t think there is a person, in good conscience, that could tell you that life isn’t sacred.
I’m asking you to reach out.

Visit Dancing on the Dash and read Lorretta’s story.

No comments:

LinkWithin