Wednesday, October 24

Whoo Loves You?

Another finish to the pile!  Friends of our’s just had their first baby, a boy, last Sunday. I had been feverishly working on finishing the quilt and actually managed to finish it, quite literally as this handsome bundle of joy trounced his way into the world. {On a separate note: I guessed both the due date and the gender right. I’m now 5 for 5 in the gender-guess!}

Whoo Loves you

I had seen this design on pinterest, but couldn’t find the original site for the pin {I hate when that happens!} Once I was almost done with the quilt I finally did find it. I freehanded the owl, branch and leaves, then appliqued them on the quilt. I also did double batting, to give it a bit more thickness and warmth, as well as a hanging sleeve on the back.

I was quite proud of myself and how it came out. Now onto the other baby quilt, table runner, ipad case, Christmas clothes, and Christmas jammies that are on my list. Oy!

No comments:

LinkWithin