Monday, October 22

Matthew Hacking Jessica White's Blog

Hi All.  This is Matt.  I'm Jessica's other half.
     First a little background. I work a lot, being a one income household. My wife works harder than me though.  Raising a 3 year old and triplets under 1 is not an easy task, let alone keeping up with the housework and bills.  I give her credit and help whenever I can, which isn't always much.
     Blogging has allowed my wife her sanity, just like I go hunting or brew beer for mine.  She started out writing and majored in it in college, which also gave me a little help in college comp.  She gave up writing to work in accounting in a milk plant after college because it was one of the few good paying jobs in our area, not much call for an editor or writer in our town.  Finally, she took up blogging to vent her frustrations on life in general and it grew from there.
     Fast forward to the present, she's going to Allume. One nice thing about Allume is that she has a reason to update her wardrobe. As for me,  I get a weekend with the kids all to my self.  Other than my wife, no one thinks I can handle it.  Honestly, I'm looking forward to it:  I get to spend time with my kids when they are awake and happy (usually I only get to see my kids after work when both me and them and my wife are all exhausted and cranky).
    So Dear, go and have fun and try to remember where home is before too long. Good luck, Godspeed, and we'll miss you.
   Lord, Please be with Jessica and her fellow Bloggers as they travel to PA and back home.  Give them courage and open hearts to learn as much as they can at the conference.  Amen.

Linking up with other Allume husbands.

No comments:

LinkWithin