Thursday, May 24

Who doesn’t love comments!

Commenting has always been super-duper important to me. Not just the receiving them (which I LOVE), but giving them as well. I love finding new blogs or commenting on blogs/posts that don’t have a lot of traffic. I know everyone else loves the comments too.

Would anyone be interested in participating in a commenting blog hop once a month?

What it would mean is that once a month, for a {probably} week those who linked up would be committing to comment on a certain number of  blogs a day during that week, particularly the other blogs that signed up, but any blog really. Being sure to leave them some comment love and telling them how/why you're there.

I used to do ICLW with stirrup-queens.com, but since my blog isn't primarily about infertility anymore, I'm thinking of hosting one that would be open to anyone (I know that ICLW is, but it is primarily infertility).

Anyone? Any input? Beginning of month, middle or end of month better? Name? Graphics?

I’m really serious about doing this and would love for any insight you may have.heart hand

No comments:

LinkWithin