Tuesday, May 29

Marked as Christ’s Own

This past Sunday Henry, James, and Elanor were baptized, which was a fitting day, since it was Whit Sunday. Our pastor had a fantastic sermon about Whit Sunday and the importance of it as a day of baptism {which we had not at all planned that way}, but I was trying to keep the 2 year old quiet and was failing…miserably.
Because of the holiday it worked out really well; we practically had a private service/baptism and family that was a bit of a distance came because of the Monday off.
The weather ended up being beautiful! We had put a tent up in the backyard in case of rain, but the shade was certainly good too. It was sunny and warm, but not hot {like it is today…miserable!}.

Here’s the video of the baptism, it’s only about 11 minutes.
Yesterday, despite the 85*+ of my dining room I decided to do a photo shoot with the babies in their Christening garb. Elanor wore my Christening gown (also worn by my sister and Avelyn), and my mother-in-law made the boys suits {I was not going to shell out $60 each for the boys to have clothes…not happening!}

Elanor

DSC_0469
DSC_0405 DSC_0433 DSC_0457 

Henry

DSC_0520DSC_0590  
DSC_0505DSC_0489a

James

DSC_0662  DSC_0628
DSC_0695  DSC_0612
Here's the LINK to all the pictures that my uncle took

3 comments:

JP said...

The babies are so beautiful! Their pictures turned out great!

Kasey @ Walking Redeemed said...

Oh my goodness, those babies are precious!! I have 11 month old twins and they are so busy and fun and can't begin to imagine triplets! What a blast!! On a side note, I see that you'll be attending Allume, too!! See you there!

Kateri said...

They are so adorable! Loved the photos your uncle took at the baptism as well.

LinkWithin