Saturday, February 12

Honey Glazed Chicken Breast

I'm not even sure where I found this recipe anymore....all I know is that I have a beat up copy that I printed out from my email several years ago. This is such an easy and tasty meal! What's great is that it can be served with anything!

6 chicken breasts or leg with thigh
1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup boiling water
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
2/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup olive oil

In 1 gallon resealable bag combine combine all ingredients, but the chicken. Seal bag mixing up ingredients. Add chicken parts and seal bag; turn to coat all surfaces of chicken. Place in fridge and allow to marinate for 1hour.

Heat grill 45 minutes before cooking. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess.

Grill skin side down, about 15-18 minutes. Turn and baste cooked side with marinade. Grill other side 6 to 10 minutes longer.

Heat remaining marinade in small pan, until boils. Simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Spoon over chicken before serving.

Makes 6 servings.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin