Friday, December 23

Home Management Binder ~ Part Deux

If you missed the other posts about my Home Management Binder, you can find them here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


I managed to pull together a lot of the supplies needed to create a binder from things I already have at home (I have a major weakness for school supplies). The big things you need are:
*Binder
*3-hole punched plastic sheet protectors
*Binder tabs
*Printed forms and information
*Post its (come in handy for marking changes to update sheets later)
*Computer paper and printer (if you like things "fancy")

The other part of my Home Management project is putting up instructions in our laundry room for people to know how to use our machines, as well as how to wash diapers/clothes. The only supplies I needed for that were a few cheap frames from wa.lmart.

I ended up spending maybe $15 on all of the supplies needed for my project, I had some and others I had to get.
You can see that my supplies are very basic and really nothing fancy, but they'll do the job. You can go totally crazy though with color coding, special graphics on your forms, pretty-fying the outside/inside of your binder. Whatever is going to get you to actually USE the binder is a bonus.

Keep tuned for Part Trois! I'll be posting all of the bits of information I have pulled together for our binder, as well as all of the pages I've created. If you've created a Home Management (Command Control) binder I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Lols, I guess you scheduled this post just before the world tilted on it's axis yesterday.
Happy Christmas eve to you, your husband, your two daughters and your two sons. I hope they are all home with you soon,xxx

LinkWithin