Friday, December 9

32 Weeks

32 Weeks

Size of Baby: They are measuring now (from head to toe) about 16.75", and baby center says they weigh approximately 3.75lbs each

Maternity Clothes: Clothes are becoming an issue: Nothing feels comfortable over or under my belly, and shirts don't cover up the bottom anymore (even with a wife beater on)

Weight Gain: I'm up to 202.5, so 8lbs from pre-pregnancy.

Stretch Marks: Yup, and my tummy is itchy too....no matter how much shea butter I use.

Sleep: I think I get up between 3 and 7 times a night.

Best Moment of the Week: Reaching 32 weeks and still being home.

Movement: Yep. Although mine is getting limited: I'm going to need PT just to learn how to stand upright and walk properly after this :-P

Symptoms: It's not easy being this big lol That and I seem to be crying at the drop of a hat.

Food Cravings: Loving lots of fresh fruits and veggies, but still lovin' sugar too.

Gender: 2 boys and a girl

What I Miss: Being able to move the way I used to, being able to do the things I used to, especially now that it's December and I want to bake and clean and cook and decorate and prepare for the babies.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Each week more the babies stay put!

Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom.

Milestones: 28 days until they're guaranteed to be here: However, none of us think I'm going to make it 36 weeks...just because of how big I am getting. We're all just hoping to make it until after Christmas....preferably December 31st or January 1st or 2nd, Matt has his money on the 28th.

Emotions: I'm crying at the drop of a hat. I'm starting to freak out about getting to Albany or being put in the hospital, or reacting to meds for a c-section or delivering in the back of our van.

Measurements: Pre-pregnancy: waist 38", hips 46"
This week: 49.255" waist , 46"hips .

Just for a laugh....

32 Weeks with Ave (the day of my shower) and 32 Weeks with the Triplets

7 comments:

Life Happens said...

I can't believe you've only gained 8lbs with triplets?!!

I hope the babies come this year so you can have 3 additional tax exemptions!!

Anonymous said...

amazing pics with Ave and triplets...

hang in there... if I am starting to growl with all the extra weight and achy joints - I can't even imagine myself in your shoes!!!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! The two pics together really put into perspective how big the belly is!

It's sooo awesome that you are still at home! Just a few more weeks :-)

sadie607 said...

You're doing so amazing Jess. Hang in there. Each day you hang in there is a precious gift to those babies.

The comparison picture is crazy.

lauren said...

Wow you are doing so amazing!! So impressed by you!! And you look amazing!!! luv the comparison photo....Keep cooking those babies!!!

Kateri said...

Glad they are still staying put. The two photos are quite a contrast!

Manda said...

I was reading the post and just saw the top picture. I was like, "What's the big deal? She is TINY!" Then I saw the second one. Yowza. You are doing an amazing job for these babies, and I hope you are very proud of yourself and what your body is doing. Can't wait to "meet" them!

LinkWithin